BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mommy Musings

So, I was talking to Jayson the other day and finally was able to put into words what I have been thinking for the past couple weeks.

I love Peyton more than anything in this world. The whole world could disappear but as long as I had Jayson and Peyton, my life would still be the best. As I was holding Peyton the other night, letting him fall asleep in my arms, I told Jayson I didn't understand how we could have more kids. He gave me the funniest look and I knew that I was going to have a hard time explaining it so I just jumped in as best as I could.

I told him that when we got married, I was the happiest I had ever been in life. At that point, I didn't think there was anything that could top that feeling and I was sure there wasn't room in my heart for any other being.

Then Peyton came along. That feeling I had when I got married to Jayson had amplified to more than 1000 times what it originally was. I truly was the luckiest person in the world. I had an amazing husband and a beautiful, healthy, happy baby boy. As the months wore on, my love and this feeling in my heart continued to grow. I have now arrived at the point where I feel, on a constant, daily basis, that my heart might just explode from all of the love I have for both Jayson and Peyton.

Which brings me to my point...how does one get past that? How can I have any more children when I don't think my heart can grow anymore. I don't think I can carry around any more love with me. I definitely want more kids. I just don't know how my heart can expand any more to encompass more love. So my mommy friends that have multiple children, how do you do it? I truly don't understand how one person can have this much love and excitement for someone else, and then two someones else and then three, or four, or five....or more. So for those of you who read my blog, feel free to comment because I truly want to know.

On a completely different note, I have found the coolest website ever! www.icaughtsanta.com I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this with my little brother and sister this year (they are five) and once Peyton and any more of my kids are old enough, I will do it with them. You upload a picture of your Christmas tree, in your house and you add a pose of Santa of your choice and then you have proof that Santa came to your house! How awesome is that!?!?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the mommy musings for today. Love to all!!

0 comments: