BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Trip to Logan

So for Christmas this year, we spent a week in Logan with my family. It was a blast! Peyton had tons of fun and once Tristan got over Peyton pulling the plug on the Nintendo game (mid-game) and Kaycee got over him throwing up on everything, they enjoyed having him there.
Peyton got a TON of new things. New clothes, new toys and new teeth. :) My favorite outfit has got to be the one Chelsea picked out--it's a new church suit! She got a 24 month size so it would last a little bit longer but I plan on trying it on him in a week or so. His best toy? Probably a toss up between the Alphabet Train Jayson and I got him and the Dance and Wiggle Puppy my mom got him. He loves the puppy but he loves the train because he can walk with it and the music plays when he does.

Jayson played with the twins and they really seemed to enjoy having him around this time.
Another highlight of the year: Chelsea turned 18 two days before Christmas; needless to say, she was pretty excited.

All of the siblings Chelsea, Sydney, Tristan, Kaycee, Jayson, me and Peyton went on a carriage ride around the Temple in Logan and it was beautiful! It was so much fun; it was a little chilly but it was so fun and we all enjoyed it a lot.Of course, Jayson got exactly what he wanted for Christmas: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. I think I scared him a little bit when he was opening the Battlefield 3 game...I had boxed it up in an old Huggies box, stuffed it with baby blankets, Desitin, and baby powder to add weight (I was in Peyton's room while I was wrapping and had to use what was around) and the first thing that my mom popped off when he was opening the box and pulling out said items was "Are you pregnant again?!?" Uh, no mom, but thanks :)
At any rate, it was a good Christmas. A little chaotic sometimes but I think that might just come with the territory. We had fun but we are glad to be home. Now comes the waiting game for student loans to come in and for school to start. I am getting anxious and we still have another week. Jay and Debbie got a treadmill for Christmas so that's what I've been occupying myself with lately (that Christmas weight really packed on) and will continue to do so even after school starts. Anyway, I hope all went well with everyone over the holidays and that you can ring in the New Year healthy and happy! Love to all! :)

0 comments: