BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 19, 2011

End of the Semester/Christmas Plans

We are officially done with our first semester! Yay!! I'm glad it's over and can't wait for final grades to be posted. So far, two classes out of the five have been posted and we still have a 4.0. Pretty impressive, huh? Just kidding, Jayson and I are both fairly smart individuals and enjoyed class...for the most part. I wasn't entirely thrilled with our history instructor. She really knew her stuff but her class assignments were graded really heavily. The whole class was only worth 100 points which meant our first assignment was worth 15% of our grade. Eek!

Anyway, so that is over and I am actually pretty excited for our next semester for a couple of reasons. We have a math class (Jayson and I apparently really need to brush up on our math skills' we were placed in the high school math class but I know once we get in it, it will all come back to me), and another English class (might as well get it done, as Jayson hates English classes), sociology and philosophy. I'm pretty stoked for the last two. I took a sociology class in high school and loved it so hopefully, I will like this one too. Another reason I'm excited about this next semester is it will be our last one at Dixie State. For fall 2012, we will be transferring up to Southern Utah University, which is actually in Cedar City. So one more semester of dealing with kids that shouldn't have been let go to even go to college, they are so immature.

As far as Christmas goes, I AM SO EXCITED!! We are going to Logan for Christmas and it should be so much fun. Peyton is going to be one spoiled boy by the time it's all done. My mom and dad and sisters are getting him a lot of cute things in addition to the stuff that we got him. He's going to love Christmas; all that paper and noise, it will be so much fun. I'm really excited to see my family. I haven't seen them since October (which is a long time for me) and my parents have quit smoking since then. We all get to be together at my dad's house and the twins are really excited to see Peyton. They haven't been around him since he started crawling so I can't wait to see how they react to it. It should be a fun-filled chaotic holiday :)


Anyway, Peyton turns 10 months old on Christmas so I will be sure to get lots of pictures but the blog won't be updated for a bit. However, the break isn't over for Jayson and me until January 10th, so I will have plenty of time to get it caught up again before school starts. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and hope everyone can remember the real reason that we celebrate Christmas. Remember our Savior and all that He has done for us. God bless everyone! :)

0 comments: