BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maybe...Maybe Not

So after making my previous blog post this morning, I may not be waiting another six days.

My contractions were getting pretty strong today and coming every four minutes or so; mom decided it might be a good idea for me to just go get checked. So we went up to the hospital just to see if anything had changed. My last doctors appointment was on the 10th and my cervix was still closed (as it was the previous two weeks). I didn't really expect a whole lot of change today but still thought it would be a good idea to get checked.

At any rate, I'm dilated...only to a one...but at least it's changing. I went from being 50% to 60% effaced in an hour so hopefully things are really moving here and this isn't a false alarm. I'm still having steady contractions. The nurse and doctor gave me the option to stay in the hospital or go home; I definitely wanted to go home. I'm not doing all the labor in the stinkin' hospital!

The nurse thinks that I will have the baby in the next day or two so keep your fingers crossed!!

0 comments: