BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost...

I woke up last night at about 12:30 a.m.
At first, I didn't realize what had woken me.
The dogs? Nope. The heater turning on? Nope.

Then, it happened again. A contraction.

Ah-ha.

That's what woke me up.

I tried to just go back to sleep and ignore my stomach and back

tightening.

A half hour passed. Still couldn't sleep.

Then an hour had passed. Still awake, trying not to wake Jayson.

Finally, I decided I needed to time my contractions.

For 37 minutes, I was having a contraction every four minutes

and they were lasting almost a

full minute every time
.

Right as I was about to wake Jayson and tell him that we

might need to get moving,

they stopped.

Just as quickly as they had started.

Almost.

0 comments: