BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Night Pregnant

So after waiting a rough 250 ish days to meet my little guy,
I'm down to one more.
The doctor agreed to induce me tomorrow,
even though I'm not officially 41 weeks.
And how am I feeling about all this?

I'm not entirely sure yet.
Excited, definitely.
Nervous...maybe a little bit.

Being pregnant has been such a big part of my life the past nine months, it feels weird to think that it is ending.
I am going to miss feeling him kick and squirm around.
But it will be nice to be able to bend over again.
Or to lay on my stomach again.

And most of all, it will be nice to finally hold him.
I can't wait to see what he looks like.
I hope he has Jayson's eyes.
And I hope he gets that cute little gap in his front teeth that both Jayson and his dad have.

It really is crazy to think I could be holding my little guy in 24 hours.
I'm anxious. Sleeping tonight should be fun.

Jayson is so excited.
We have to call the hospital at 6:00 a.m. to find out when they want us to come up to start the whole process.
Jayson wants to wake up at 5:00, just to make sure we are the first to call.
No way...
Still cute though, right?

We have everything ready to come home;
my mom came over to help me clean my house.
The laundry is done, the dishes are done.
We have my sisters and dad to help take care of our dogs while we're gone.
Now we just need to enjoy the last night we will ever have as just us.

I still can't wait to hold my baby
.

0 comments: