BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Peyton Crawling

So of course, right after I do the blog update that says he isn't crawling, what does Peyton do? Starts crawling!!! I was laying on the floor with him but I was watching TV. He was playing with some toys and he flung one a little bit away from himself. I saw him moving out of the corner of my eye but that wasn't too shocking since he's been scooting for a couple weeks. But then it dawned on me...I heard distinct thumping with every move forward. Jayson was walking into the living room about then and I said "I'm pretty sure he just started crawling." Jayson looked at me and said "No way." I responded, "No, seriously I think he did. Move his toys away from him and see if he does it again." So we moved his toys away and guess what? He started crawling! (Told ya so Jayson :))

It was so cute! He just started moving forward. I loved it! It was SO hard to not just pick him up and dance! He did it almost perfectly too. He was slow and you can tell that it takes him a minute to think about his movements but he's doing it. It's like he's been watching and just waiting for whenever he felt like it was necessary to move, haha. I sure love this little man and I'm so excited for this new stage in our lives!

0 comments: