BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby 2 Ultrasound Pictures

So back in May, right before we left for Disneyland, I went in for my 20 week ultrasound to check on the growing baby. According to the ultrasound tech, this little one is also a boy but Jayson isn't quite sure if he believes her. I've had dreams of having a little girl, my mom had a dream that we were teasing her and only told her it was a boy as a joke and recently, Jayson had his own dream that it was a girl (which he never dreams stuff like that!!) so we aren't believing it until baby is here. We've picked Colton for a boy and Paige for a girl. We're still working on middle names for sure but like I said, we don't want to make too many decisions until baby is here. So for right now, it's just Baby :) Anyway, here are the pictures from the ultrasound. Baby was healthy, in the 83rd percentile for infant height and weight, which is great. Not too big, not too small. I'm still hoping for a regular delivery, not a c-section so I'm hoping that plays into my favor. Baby wouldn't turn it's face away from the edge of the amniotic sac so we didn't get a great facial 3-d pic but the one we got is hilarious! :)









This is the 3-D one I love. We got to watch the baby stretch into this position with both legs up and both arms up. It was really cool to watch him/her move like that. I find it amazing that technology is so advanced these days.

0 comments: