BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

1 Month Old!


So my pregnancy went by so fast; I shouldn't be surprised that time with Peyton is doing the same thing.
Jayson keeps saying things like "I can't wait until he is crawling" or "I can't wait until he can pick up his toys!".
I keep telling Jayson to stop saying those things because I'm already afraid of that. I like this time.
Even though they are long sometimes, I love the night feedings when it's just me and Peyton. I can sit and stare at him and if he feels like it, he can do the same to me.
He is starting to coo and 'talk' and his movements are more controlled...he still manages to smack himself in the face on a daily basis but it's not QUITE as often.
I seriously love being a mom.
I love this little guy to no end and would do anything to make his life better. :)

0 comments: