BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

What I Love....

About Being Pregnant!


*Knowing that as I get bigger, so does he*

*Feeling all his little movements throughout the day and night*

*Watching my belly move when he gets really active*

*Picking out baby clothes*

*Wondering what he will look like. What color hair will he have? Who color eyes will he have?*

*Decorating the nursery*

*Having Tristan and Kaycee feel him move. Kaycee always yells, "Dat's funny!!"*

*Wondering what he will be when he grows up*

*Watching my belly grow*

*Watching Jayson feel my belly move and laughing at the look he gets on his face*



I can't believe that I am already six months pregnant and that I am almost done....I think I can already tell I'm going to miss being pregnant. :)

0 comments: