BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am somewhat new to the whole "blogging" thing but I figured I am on the computer so much with everything else anyway, I might as well start a blog about us. I will try and keep it updated with the important information so our families can stay up to date (if they want). I hope everyone is doing well and their holidays are starting off the right way. Jayson and I are planning on doing our own thing for Thanksgiving this year (we'll see if my Thanksgiving dinner will even be edible!!!) so it should be fun. This is our first holiday season together since we got married so we're both pretty excited. I will post pictures if we get some. Give our greetings and love to your families. Talk to you soon!

0 comments: